< Return to Product List
Ducted evaporative cooling circulates fresh air that is cooled when is passes over the water moistened filters that clean the air that is then circulated into the home forcing out stale air through open doors and windows.
Features to look for in your evaporative cooling system:
· Structural strength and quiet fan operation.
· Water saving technology.
· System seals to stop cold draughts in winter.
· Colour panels to match your roof.
· Automatic tank drain feature to prevent burst pipes or stale water when cooler is not in use.
· Slim line design to blend with the pitch of your roof.
· Automated comfort control operation.