When choosing a method of climate control in a commercial or industrial application, the following are some criteria to consider:
· Comfort of the occupants of the area
· Ventilation to avoid stuffiness and to meet legal requirements.
· Confidence in the design and installation of the system
· Purchase cost
· Running costs
· Available energy source
· Noise levels
· After sales support and service
For a customised assessment of Climate Control Solutions for your premises, contact:
to discuss your requirements.
Commercial Climate Control
For comfort control solutions in the workplace, public buildings, motels, lodges, schools and other commercial premises - Corby’s Heating & Cooling are able to offer a complete range of applications including:
· Reverse Cycle
· Gas or Electric Radiant Heat Systems
· Fully Ducted Systems
· Evaporative Cooling
· Fully Automated Systems
· Variable systems to offer individual control to each area of a building.